Oil Changes Services
Oil is the lifeblood of your engine. So changing your vehicle's oil according to the manufacturer's recommendation will help to protect vital engine parts and maximize engine performance. We are proud to offer our customers Castrol Oil. Castrol offers a range of advanced motor oil for your vehicle, including synthetic, synthetic blend, high mileage, conventional and diesel oils. With more than 100 years of expertise and an international reputation for innovation and high performance engine oils, Castrol is recognized as the world's leading provider of lubricant solutions.Every oil Change service includes Our Signature 24 Point Safety Inspection to ensure the safety and performance of your vehicle.
CASTROL GTX ULTRA CLEAN
NO OIL KEEPS ENGINES CLEANER
The modern world creates difficult challenges for engines. Poor fuel quality, heat, and tough driving conditions can all lead to sludge that potentially shortens engine life. Sludge is a sticky deposit that builds up in an engine’s oilways, and it can prevent the oil from protecting the engine. Castrol GTX ULTRACLEAN—with its proprietary sludge buster—is our cleanest GTX ever. Its unique Double Action formula cleans away old sludge* and protects against new sludge formation, giving you more control over today’s challenging conditions.
Key benefits of Castrol GTX High Mileage include:
- 50% superior sludge protection compared to tough industry standards**
- Advanced protection against viscosity and thermal breakdown
- Superior protection against high-temperature deposits
- Premium-quality base oils and anti-wear additives that help extend the life of your engine
CASTROL GTX HIGH MILEAGE
Help Extend the Life of Your Engine
Conventional oils may not do enough to protect high-mileage vehicles. As the miles add up, Castrol GTX High Mileage helps extend engine life by addressing the key problems that may impact your vehicle. As an engine gets older, gaskets become brittle, seals deteriorate and oil burns faster. Castrol GTX High Mileage with Trishield Technology helps extend engine life by providing superior protection against sludge build up.
* Key benefits of Castrol GTX High Mileage include:
- Superior detergency that fights sludge buildup*
- Superior oil burn-off protection versus leading conventional oils**
- Seal conditioners to help reduce leaks
- Advanced additives that minimize engine wear
CASTROL GTX MAGNATEC
THE INTELLIGENT MOLECULES IN GTX MAGNATEC DEFY GRAVITY
The intelligent molecules in Castrol GTX MAGNATEC are what set it apart from other engine oils. These specialized molecular components cling to the engine throughout all driving conditions, even when the engine is off. When the engine stops, oil drains back to the sump, but the intelligent molecules in Castrol GTX MAGNATEC don’t. They cling to critical engine parts like a magnet, providing an extra layer of protection from the start and throughout warm-up.
Key benefits of Castrol GTX MAGNATEC include:
- Cling to critical engine parts when the oil drains down
- Add a layer of protection during warm-up and beyond
- Dramatically reduce engine wear
- Leave critical engine parts 4X smoother
Strength For Maximum Performance
Engine oils need to be able to constantly respond to the ever-changing environments in your engine. Every second of the drive your engine oil needs to be able to react to the needs of different metal-to-metal contact points in your engine each with different demands, pressures and temperatures. Castrol EDGE provides the highest level of protection for critical engine parts helping your car to perform at its maximum. A new oil technology from Castrol, Fluid Titanium Technology, doubles the strength of Castrol EDGE.* It’s now three times stronger against viscosity breakdown than conventional oil (Mobil 1 EP).** The unique titanium technology physically changes the way oil behaves under extreme pressures. In industry standard tests, Castrol EDGE with Fluid Titanium has doubled its film strength, preventing oil from breaking down and reducing friction to maximize engine performance.
Castrol Edge Delivers:
- Performance: Superior performance for the oil change interval recommended in your owner’s manual or by your oil
- Power: Fights 42% more power robbing deposits***
- Protection: Superior engine protection versus conventional and synthetic blend oils****
CASTROL EDGE EXTENDED PERFORMANCE
Driven Stronger, Drive Longer Engine oils need to be able to constantly respond to the ever-changing environments in your engine. Every second of the drive your engine oil needs to be able to react to the needs of different metal-to-metal contact points in your engine each with different demands, pressures and temperatures. Castrol EDGE Extended Performance with Titanium FST provides unsurpassed protection for critical engine parts, ensuring optimal performance – with the strength to enable an extended drain interval of up to 15,000 miles. Independent testing has proven EDGE Extended Performance stronger than Mobil 1 Extended Performance against viscosity breakdown – the ultimate test of strength.* Castrol Edge Extended Performance with Titanium FST Features The Latest of Castrol Technology:
- Performance: The strength to perform for 15,000 miles between oil changes – Guaranteed **
- Power: The muscle to maintain viscosity stability under the extreme force of your engine
- Protection: Proprietary titanium additive provides unsurpassed wear protection
All Oil Changes Include A 24 Point Inspection.Add A Car Wash To Any Oil Change Service FOR ONLY $11
*Truck, Van, Suv extra plus tax & $3 disposal*Most vehicles – up to 5 quarts of oil