Downey Car Care Center’s Safety Precautions Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
To our community,
We are sharing an update about the safety precautions Downey Car Care Center has put in place to ensure the utmost safety for you, our technicians, and the community in light of the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19).
As an essential business, WE'RE OPEN to service your automotive needs. Our team members will be taking extra steps to ensure your safety including:
- Our team members have been instructed to avoid direct contact including shaking hands
- Social Distancing
- Disinfecting high-touch areas in our waiting rooms and facility
- Enhanced cleaning procedures
- Using masks, gloves, steering wheel covers, seat covers, & floor covers
- Any team member who are exhibiting cold, flu, or flu-like symptoms are required to stay home
- Disinfecting door handles, steering wheels, keys & shifters before you leave
We understand how important it is to keep your vehicle running reliably, especially during this time. We are doing everything we can to ensure that we are able to service your vehicles in the safest way possible.
Feel free to contact us with any questions at [email protected] or (562) 923-2300.
Downey Car Care Center